Information to applicants:
Information below applies for admission 2020-2021.
Applications for the Bachelor program in Film and TV Production are assessed in two parts:
1. Your initial application form and final grades will be assessed.
This can give you maximum 60 points of your application score.
2. You are asked to submit a personal introduction video and showreel of work.
This can give you maximum 40 points of your application score.
When all applications have been assessed, the applicants with the highest overall score will be offered a place on the programme.
Follow the guidelines below to complete your personal introduction video and showreel and fulfil your application to the Bachelor’s program in Film and TV Production at Nord University.
Applicants record a video (maximum 30 seconds) of themselves (selfie) answering the following question:
“Why have you applied for bachelor in Film and TV Production at Nord University?”
Assemble your best work into a showreel (Maximum 30 seconds).
What we would like to see:
- Traditional or digital artwork (any physical artwork must be digitised)
- Ideas for scripts
- Ideas/pitch for a film project
- Photography or video (focus on good composition)
- Experience from film or TV productions
You do NOT have to show skills in all fields.
Video delivery requirements:
Merge your personal introduction video and showreel into one single video file:
- Maximum duration: 60 seconds.
- Minimum resolution: HD 720 or HD 1080
- Accepted codec: H.264/MPEG-4
- Accepted file format: .mp4, .mov
- Max file size: 100 MB
Uploading your portfolio:
When you are ready to upload your video file, have your applicant number and password ready
NB! The applicant number and password is sent to you from the admissions office at Nord University. It is not the same password as you used when you applied.
Deadlines for submitting your video file is:
- Applicants inside EU and from Norway: May 1st 2020
Problems when uploading file?
If you’re having problems when uploading your file you may contact our programme coordinator, Håvard Sørli, email@example.com.